Jen n Jess Chapter 4: The Double Clutch Crossbody


Happy Groundhogs Day everyone! I don’t care what  Punxsutawney Phil said, I am ready for spring! 
Today I’m gonna talk about a pattern I was so excited to sew up- The Double Cluch Crossbody by Spencer Ogg
Since the minute I watched Jess’s tutorial on it I absolutely loved it and couldn’t wait to try one for myself! The end result did not disappoint! 
As always Jess’s instructions were very thorough and made the whole process fun and easy and I really love how Spencer Ogg patterns are written. Everything is laid out beautifully and you can feel the designer through the instructions which IMO is always nice! 
I went rivet happy on mine and I couldn’t love it more! Zero trouble sewing through the layers and it’s so fun birthing this bag and watching the magic happen! I can’t wait to make so many more of these! 



Pattern : The Double Clutch Crossbody by Spencer Ogg 
Zipper tape and pulls from Wizardry Stitchery & crafts
Star Wars sugar skull fabric: Joann fabrics
accent Star Wars panel: ArtSnap Fabrics

Comments